Topbox Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you (as a “User”) and Topbox Inc. under which you may access our website, applications and data hosted therein (collectively “Topbox”). This acceptable use policy applies to all Users of our sites. Your use of Topbox means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement your employer’s (our Customer) policies.
You may not use Topbox:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- In any way that is inconsistent, incompatible, violate, or are in conflict with your employer’s regulations and policies
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which to which you have not been authorization to access or utilize
You Also Agree:
- There is no right to privacy in the use of Topbox. By accessing Topbox Users consent to the monitoring, recording, and/or review of such use.
- Users of Topbox are expected to act lawfully, ethically and professionally.
- Users are responsible for safeguarding their user credentials and the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information within their control.
- All Topbox Inc. copyright, patent and/or other protections will be observed and Topbox must be used in accordance with licensing agreements between Topbox and User’s employer.
- Users may not reproduce, duplicate or copy any part of Topbox, including capturing images of any screens or pages.
- Users will cooperate with Topbox, their employer’s management and/or any regulatory agency conducting an authorized information security investigation.
- Users are prohibited from using another user’s account or loaning account privileges to others.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Changes to this Policy
Topbox will occasionally update this Acceptable Use Policy to reflect company and customer feedback. Topbox encourages you to periodically review this Policy to be informed of how Topbox is protecting your information.
Topbox welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Acceptable Use Policy. If you believe that Topbox has not adhered to this Policy, please contact Topbox at: Topbox Inc. 12000 Trailridge Drive Potomac, Maryland 20854 Email Address: email@example.com Telephone number: 888-588-0183 Effective as of July 7, 2018